1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Garage and Patio ~ Wall Mounted (Heater Only)
The Tradesman 1500 Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is a 1500-Watt ceiling/wall mounted heater that provides gentle warmth for areas where floor space is at a premium and with the flexibility to install it on a wall or the ceiling. The Tradesman 1500 provides radiant heat energy, which instantly warms people and solid objects within the beam of heat. It is ideal for patios, balconies, workshops, garages, etc. It produces an output of 1500-Watt (5200 BTU) and is cULus electrically certified. Requiring no gas or other flammable fuels, the carbon fiber heating element heats very efficiently. Its features include 1500-Watt of gentle, radiant heat, an anodized extruded aluminum alloy frame, an aluminum reflector that evenly concentrates heat outward, a mounting bracket that tilts 30° forwards and backward to angle unit as needed, and a 6 ft. power cord. Uses a standard 120-Volt wall outlet. It is protected against rain and dust (IPX4 certified).
Sound: 0 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 100 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 24” L x 8” W x 6” H
Weight: 5.35 lbs
PLUG IN: 110V Standard
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
I had purchased one as these 1500 watt outdoor heaters and it malfunctioned after about 8-10 months so I called in to customer service to possibly get another switch as I opened it up and noticed that the switch area was burned out. To my surprise the gentleman on the phone told me that they will send out another part and about a couple of weeks later I noticed a brand new in the box heater with the tripod and all at my doorstep. Talk about world-class customer service. I can Confidently say that this company cares about its customers. Bye with confidence and stay warm my friends.
No one is helping
Unfortunately, this is a prime example of why reviews on products read on the internet just arnt worth a damn. Rated high, but wont work at all after just 2 months! I never moved, dropped, damaged, or even jostled the unit. It has less than 150 hours of use and will not turn on at all. Never had a drop of moisture of any kind near this OUTDOOR, WATERPROOF (written right on the unit)) that was and is placed in my garage in Las Vegas where we have hod NO rain whatsoever in months and months now. I actually could of purchased many other heaters but Home Depot's ONLY unit that isn't made in China was this unit which was $25 more than any other unit they carry, and there is a lot of different space heaters that they carry. I, being a "Buy American" guy, spent more, and in this case got less. I am pissed.. My family has had no get together's all year cuz of friggin COVID-19, and TODAY my son than I haven't seen in over a year flew into to visit dad and hang out with dad in his mancave garage, only to be too chilly now to do so cus the heater, that worked fine last night wont turn on at all? I checked everything, and since I am not permitted to open the unit up to see if its a fuse or switch (warranty void if I do) I am not able to heat my garage man cave and I am one salty guy because of this. All I can say is I sure hope that Heat Storm makes this right tomorrow when I contact them. I am a FAIR reviewer. If they do me right I will say that if they dont, same thing! Stay Tuned.....
Purchased in August 2020. Installed on a wall in an enclosed porch, Worked great to heat the porch when chilly. Worked yesterday, dead today (28 Nov 2020). Perhaps 500 hrs on it total. Got even less use out of this unit that I did the EnerG+ unit it replaced, which lasted just over a year.
I only received 9 of the 13 m6x30 screws needed to assemble the roll cage