1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Capable of of having feet attachments but feet are sold separately.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Seems to work well in my garage, not quite big enough to heat the whole thing but keeps it above freezing so far.
I purchased this heater to use as supplemental heat in my home office which is a room over the garage. It often gets much colder in here than the rest of the heating zone, requiring me to either set the zone heat to 75*+ to make it in the high 60's in here. This is about as 10'X24'. With the door closed this little space heater brought the temp from 58* to 71* in less than 20 minutes. It is quiet, the front doesn't get hot, the remote works well from across the room, and it is easily portable if I needed to move it. Having a dog and a toddler I also tested if it really would shut off if knocked over, and it does. It actually shuts off even if it doesn't actually fall over, but just unlevel it/bump it. Hands down this product deserves 5 Stars.
But what really has turned me into a Heat Storm customer for all my space heating needs is their customer service. After my first day using the heater for an extended period of time I noticed it kept making a tin/vibration sound. I contacted the phone number expecting to deal with a phone tree and hoping I would have time to get to an actual human before my next meeting. On the third ring a real person answered. I explained that my new heater was making an annoying sound. She told me she had to transfer me to support - ahh, here is the long hold - Nope. It never even rang. The next thing I heard was another real life human offering assistance. I was shocked - but in a good way. Real support from real people without jumping through hoops? Is this real life?? Well it was. The man I spoke with (and I feel awful I didn't write down his name) was pleasant, personable, and HELPFUL. He helped me trouble shoot the issue and when he said he created a file and added my notes in case I have an issue again, I actually feel confident that he did. Thank you so much to this gentleman (again so sorry I forgot your name) and to Heat Storm for hiring customer focused technicians and support. You have me as a new life-long customer.
WiFi works perfectly I can turn it on or off away from home I got one in the living room the other in the basement they shoot off some heat I think their underated
Easy to hook up. Decided not to mount on the wall just yet but came with very clear and easy instructions on how to. Very powerful heater! Have a one floor living house and this will bring the heat up very quickly throughout the entire house! Hooked it up through Alexa and out phones.
Took awhile to find the device in the program to connect to but, other than that its good to go