Enjoy relief from the heat with the North Storm 8,000 BTU window-mounted air conditioner. Ideal for cooling a room up to 350 square feet, this unit features onboard electronic controls with 3 speeds and a handy remote control with LCD display. With our 24-hour on/off timer, cool strong airflow is at your command. Plus, setup is quick and easy with a long power cord and the included window mounting kit. Each unit is equipped with a smart WiFi feature to so that you can control the temperature with your phone.
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
First of all I’d like to give a big shout out to Monte for such wonderful customer service in tracking my order. We purchased the unit thru Lowe’s with FREE ship to home delivery in about + - a week. The second option was ship to Lowe’s and pick up at customer service. It was easy to install and performs as described. Perfect size unit for our bedroom and surprisingly not really that loud. Haven’t set up the wifi yet and not sure if I really need to use that option at this point in time.
This air conditioner works well. It pushes out really cold air and it’s quieter than a Frigidaire portable unit that I use to have. The WiFi set up is not very user friendly. Instead of holding down a button for 5 seconds, you have to have the unit on and then push the “display button” on the remote control 6 times to get it in discovery mode. But hey you only have to set it up once, and it only takes a minute or two. After that everything works great. I can control it from any where. I can turn it on from work or from my house or from the grocery store and get it the right temperature before I get there. The other nice thing is that if you forget to turn it off and you go on a family vacation, you can just hop on the smart life app and turn it off from there so that you don’t waste energy. Overall it’s a good unit once you get the WiFi set up.